lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

The Best of Haute Couture Spring 2014 in Paris


The fashion hauses showed their Spring collection during the Paris Fashion Week. I like some of them a lot, specially Elie Saab and Giambattista Valli.


I have a list of my favorite collections.
We  start with the collection I don't like a lot: Dior and Chanel
Honestly, I waited for Dior to do something more, sure this collection is minimalist and stark.


Dior


Chanel


Now we are going to discover my favorite spring collection. Firstly, Valentino whose dresses could come out a picture. 













I like Versace's outfits, above all the sinuous and stunning dresses, the look and make-up.








According to me Alexis Mabille's long dresses are amazing






On Zuhair Murad's catwalk we see laces, pastel colors and gold. Mermaid dresses and slim shapes are decorated by intricate embroideries. Fabulous.








And after Armani's goowns: elegant and  embellished. 










Charming some dresses made by Ralph Russo.




I really love Giambattista Valli's collection. It is amazing due to fabric flawers and  structured dresses. 









But in Paris Fashion Week my favorite collection is... Elie Saab. With his wonderful embroidered dresses inflected in different colors they are so astounding.























What are your favorite dresses? 










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Francesca Laragione's Bags

  La mia linea di borse e accessori artigianali fatti in Italia.   I prodotti sono in vera pelle concia vegetale, eco friendly o cruelty fre...